The building is situated on the northern side of D’arblay Street, Wardour Street and Berwick Street is at either end of the road. The Transport Links are superb with the property being within close proximity of Tottenham Court Road (Central & Northern Lines) and Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria & Bakerloo Lines) underground stations.
The bustling location also provides excellent restaurant and retail facilities nearby.
The premises comprise the self-contained upper parts of an attractive Grade II listed building with its own dedicated entrance.
The offices are undergoing a refurbishment which includes, installing new carpet throughout the building and new lighting. The entire building will be painted throughout.
Noble Harris are delighted to have completed the letting for 810 sq ft of offices. The rent achieved was in the region of £57.50 per sq ft.
We have also sold the freehold of the building on behalf of our client. The sale price was in excess of £2.5m.
- Address: England
- Size: 810 sq ft
- Size Range sq ft: 500 – 1000 sq ft
- Lease: A new flexible lease is available for a term by arrangement direct from the Landlord
- Rent: Guiding £46,500 per annum, exclusive of service charge and business rates.
- Rates: Rateable Value = £36,750
- Service Charge: Circa £4.00 psf
- EPC: Copy Certificate available on application
- Legal Costs: Each party is to be responsible for its own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
- PDF Flyer: http://nobleharris.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/4-DArblay-Street-W1.pdf
- Available: Yes
- Tenure: Lease