The building is situated on the east side of Portland Place between the junctions of New Cavendish Street and Weymouth Street. Portland Place is central to a number of businesses, embassies and residences whilst the new BBC headquarters is the area’s dominant occupier.
Shops and amenities are available closeby with Great Portland Street and Market Place to the south and Marylebone High Street a few minutes’ walk to the west. The building is situated within the Harley Street conservation area.
Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan lines), Regents Park (Bakerloo line) and Oxford Circus (Bakerloo, Central and Victoria lines) are all within close proximity.
54 Portland Place has been redeveloped by The Howard de Walden Estate to provide contemporary Grade A office accommodation behind an existing period façade that dates back to Robert Adam’s major design of Portland Place in the 1790s.
Internally, the two floors offer modern open plan office space, accessed by a large reception area on the ground floor and are served by an 8 person passenger lift.
- Summary: Noble Harris has successfully let the 3rd & 4th floors on behalf of our client. We achieved a rent in the late £70s on both floors.
- Address: England
- Size: 637 sq ft
- Size Range sq ft: 500 – 1000 sq ft
- Lease: A new sub-lease/s is/are available
- Rent: Guiding mid £80’s per sq ft, per annum exclusive of rates, service charge and VAT
- Rates: Approximately £24.00 per sq ft payable
- Service Charge: Approximately £9.00 per sq ft (to be confirmed)
- EPC: Copy Certificate available on application
- Legal Costs: Each party is to be responsible for its own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
- PDF Flyer: http://nobleharris.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/54-Portland-Place-London-W1-4TH-FLOORS-090916.pdf
- Available: Yes
- Location: London
- Tenure: Lease