The building is located on the west side of Gosfield Street close to the junction of Great Portland Street and Langham Street. The area is extremely well served by public transport with Great Portland Street (Circle, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan Lines) and Oxford Circus (Central and Victoria Lines) Stations all within easy walking distance and numerous bus routes operating within close proximity. The building is surrounded by excellent restaurants and retailers.
The accommodation comprises the part 1st floor which has recently been redecorated. The floor provides 1,038 sq ft predominantly open plan office space, currently arranged to provide two executive offices. The offices also benefit from a kitchen, demised WCs and excellent natural light. The office has recently been redecorated, also has fibre going into the office.
- Property Space: Office
- Summary: EXCELLENT OFFICES TO LET IN THE HEART OF SOHO/FITZROVIA
- Address: England
- Size: 1,038 SQ. FT. (96.42 SQ. M.)
- Lease: A new sub-lease is for a term expiring April 2019
- Rent: £57.50 per sq ft per annum exclusive
- Rates: 1st Floor: Draft 2017 RV £49,250. Based on a UBR of .497 (2015/6) this equates to £24,477.25 payable
- Service Charge: The service charge is currently running at c. £6.88 per sq ft per annum.
- EPC: EPC Rating D
- Legal Costs: Each party is to be responsible for its own legal costs incurred in this transaction
- Possession: Immediately
- PDF Flyer: http://nobleharris.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/32-33-Gosfield-Street-London-W1-091116.pdf
- Available: Yes
- Tenure: Lease