The property is situated in the vibrant and popular Covent Garden area of Central London. Covent Garden is the heart of the entertainment, leisure and cultural centre of London and a popular office location. Shorts Gardens is within walking distance from Covent Garden (Piccadilly Line), Tottenham Court Road (Central & Northern Lines) and Holborn (Central & Piccadilly Lines) Underground Stations.
Prime office space to let within this distinctive office building benefitting from high ceilings and natural light throughout.
- Property Space: Office
- Summary: EXCELLENT OFFICE TO LET IN THE HEART OF COVENT GARDEN WITH SUPERB NATURAL LIGHT
- Address: England
- Size: 2,115 SQ. FT. (196.47 SQ. M.) APPROX
- Size Range sq ft: 1000 – 2000 sq ft, 5000+
- Lease: A new effective full repairing and insuring lease is available for a term until September 2018, outside of the provisions of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 which relate to security of tenure and compensation.
- Rent: £95,000 per annum exclusive of service charge & rates and VAT.
- Rates: As is customary interested parties are advised to verify the accuracy of this information directly with the Valuation Office.
- Service Charge: £6.50 per sq ft per annum
- EPC: An EPC is awaited
- Possession: Immediately
- PDF Flyer: http://nobleharris.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/rent-reduction-62-70-shorts-gardens-london-wc2h-9ab.pdf
- Tenure: Lease