The office is situated on Kilburn Lane close to the junction with Beethoven Street and Bravington Road. The immediate vicinity comprises a mixture of character residential and commercial properties close to Queens Park. Queens Park Station (Overground) and Kensal Green (Bakerloo & Overground) are within walking distance and numerous bus routes serve the area.
The available office comprises a Ground Floor unit in this purpose built character business centre and has recently been the subject of being redecorated throughout. The accommodation is currently split by a partitioned wall but can be made open plan.
- Property Space: Office
- Summary: We have successfully let both units on behalf of our private client.
- Address: England
- Size: 966 SQ. FT.
- Size Range sq ft: 500 – 1000 sq ft
- Lease: New lease for a term by arrangement.
- Rent: £31,395 per annum exclusive (£32.50 per sq. ft.)
- Service Charge: £5,886 per annum (approx.)
- EPC: Copy Certificate available on application.
- Legal Costs: Each party is to be responsible for its own legal costs incurred in this transaction.
- Possession: Upon completion of legal formalities.
- PDF Flyer: http://nobleharris.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Unit-3-3a-Linen-House-March2017.pdf
- Available: Yes
- Tenure: Lease